Provides executive level administrative support to Senior Vice President and/or Group Vice President. Ensures all day-to-day activities are resolved by maintaining ongoing communication, organizing all routine departmental activities and handling special projects as needed. Assignments range from varied to complex.
- Coordinate travel, including ground transportation, hotel accommodations, itinerary planning, meeting coordination, and ensure office requirements and facilities at destination are arranged, if required. Prepare and process expense reports.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail; review and evaluate mail to identify those items requiring priority attention. Prepare for SVP review. Log and route communications requiring action.
- Exercise independent judgment and personal initiative in performing responsible and difficult technical, specialized, and complex administrative and secretarial work of a confidential nature. Take appropriate authorized action in the absence of the SVP to ensure that matters requiring attention are referred to and handled in a manner to minimize the effect of his/her absence. Act as liaison between other executives and staff in matters involving his/her office, including meetings, documentation, and activities requiring authorized action.
- Organize team events and meetings, including identifying and reserving meeting space and managing contracts, organizing transportation, aggregating and coordinating meeting materials from business partners, organizing meals and breaks by working with caterers, and facilitating events.
- Produce letters, reports, bulletins, memoranda and e-mails, including material of a confidential nature. Compose correspondence, reports, presentations, speeches, organization charts, rough drafts, transcription machine tapes or verbal instructions.
- Receive and screen communications to the SVP, including telephone calls and e-mail messages, recorded messages and/or provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention; channel and facilitate communication from customers and associates and redirect callers to appropriate department/field representative for resolution/assistance (customer complaints, employee inquiries and complaints, vendors inquiries, inquiries regarding legal requests).
- Manage the SVP schedule and calendar; arrange meetings, conference calls and appointments. Independently problem solve scheduling conflicts.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, senior level internal and external contacts and representatives of public and private organizations to exchange and convey information; maintain confidentiality of privileged information obtained in the course of work.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- College degree required.
- Knowledge of principles and business letter writing and basic report preparation; English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary; compose, independently or from oral instructions, correspondence, memoranda, and other reports and materials.
- 2-4 years of administrative support experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment.
- Basic budgeting theories and principles; basic mathematical computations, accounting and record keeping skills.
- Organize own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with minimum direction.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, CA
Application Deadline: N/A