- Responsible for all aspects of the Stores’ operations. Leads the entire operation of the Store to ensure that Company standards and best practices are consistently met. Staffs, trains and develops leadership team to deliver the desired sales and profit results, while maintaining a friendly, easy to shop environment. Recruits, trains and develops Associates. Manages the operations of the Stockroom, Front End, and Sales Floor to ensure new merchandise gets to the sales floor in a timely manner, goods are received properly and manages expenses through execution of best practices and productivity.
- Analyzes Store reports to evaluate controllable expenses and overall Store performance.
- Accepts special assignments as directed by Leadership.
- Responsible for payroll administration including daily punch edits, Associate scheduling compliance, Sunday payroll transmission, and Payroll reporting as needed.
- Leads all Company Best Practices and maximizes productivity by minimizing steps and touches while working.
- Addresses any variance to Company standards with appropriate action plan, partnering with the District Manager as needed.
- Ensures proper scheduling of Associates to meet business objectives.
- Maintains adherence to Company safety policies and ensures the safety of Associates and Customers.
- Ensures all Associates understand and can execute emergency operating procedures
- Leads all expenditures to be within budget.
- Controls payroll hours to plan, as the primary controllable expense, as well as adjusting to current business trends.
- Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Store.
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 lbs.
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must maintain a high level of Customer service.
- Must exercise considerable independent judgement and discretion.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, motivate and communicate positively to Store Associates at all levels.
- Ability to train, coach and develop Associates at all levels.
- Fluency in English.
- Five or more years of Store management experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks necessary to accomplish goals, develop a schedule to complete tasks and execute to achieve results.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A