Website Rite Aid
Do you want to be a part of something that really matters? Team BNSF includes professionals focused on safety, service, and who take pride in delivering the nation’s freight. Together, we help move goods and materials that sustain life and support local, national and global economies. The BNSF rail network is one of the largest freight railroads, spanning 28 western states and serving three Canadian provinces.
- Perform aggressive crime prevention patrol of facilities, railroad property and trains, with special emphasis on TOFC/COFC, automobiles, and high value shipments.
- Protects and safeguards company assets and resources including personnel, property and customer’s property entrusted to the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Identify and properly handle trespassers on Company property and make arrests as appropriate.
- Conduct proficient, sensitive corporate and criminal investigations, provide accurate, detailed reports and provide court testimony when required.
- Counsels and advises company officials to reduce crime and accidents and improve security; coordinates response to railroad emergencies; supervises contract security guards and trains other employees on relevant matters.
- Must be willing and able to travel as required
- Must be able to successfully lead people, often in a stressful critical-event environment
- Must have a broad knowledge of criminal law and procedures
- Must have broad knowledge of railroad industry and operations; particularly as it relates to handling emergency situations such as derailments, load securement, and like events
- Must be able and willing to use the company’s computer system for creating reports and databases
- Must meet BNSF Resource Protection Solutions Team standards as a Special Agent
- Must have satisfactorily completed basic police training at a recognized state certified academy
- Must be able to meet any government or Company training and retention standards
- Must meet peace officer commissioning standards in state in which this job is posted and be commissioned as such and maintain a valid State
- Peace Office License in that state.
- Must be physically and psychologically fit, able to successfully pass any required company evaluations and pass an extensive background investigation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must successfully complete any required company training for this position
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A