You’ll apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop, test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines. We’ll also look to you to oversee the quality of work, making sure that it meets the technical standards for all services output.
You’ll be working with your data analytics, customer insights and cloud colleagues to help make it easier for customers to engage with us and improve ways of working across the bank.
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
- Design and develop software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Design and develop reusable libraries and application programming interfaces for use across the bank
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to specific timescales
- Experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- The ability to understand and support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams
- Knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A