We’re looking for an experienced Scrum Master to drive a culture of continuous improvement
You’ll make sure that your team lives by the values of Scrum, empowering them to become high performing to increase the productivity, transparency, frequency and quality of delivery. We’re looking for an experienced Scrum Master to drive a culture of continuous improvement
You’ll make sure that your team lives by the values of Scrum, empowering them to become high performing to increase the productivity, transparency, frequency and quality of delivery
- Identifying opportunities to develop staff in line with the Talent and Skills frameworks, relevant Centre of Excellence frameworks, delivering effective succession and capability planning across the unit or function and role modelling servant leadership
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Encouraging the team to build relationships to promote internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information with all interested parties
- Improving team and customer performance by actively supporting the plans to improve engagement within the unit or function such as communication, employee wellbeing, corporate and social responsibility and using bank techniques and frameworks
- Acting as the process owner for the team, and maintaining the relationship with the project’s key stakeholders
- Experience of applying empirical process control
- Good knowledge of automated testing frameworks
- A strong understanding of the Agile manifesto and its principles
- Experience of changing organisational, team or department mindsets, cultures and structures
- You’ll also need experience and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency.
- We’re looking for someone with experience of successful Scrum adoption along with a Scrum Master certification.
- You’ll need good knowledge of modern development practices and tools, such as extreme programming, test driven development and continuous integration.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A