In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
We’ll look to you to lead the deployment of our Services digital plan, deploying the electronic banking system and delivering client and colleague upskilling to maximize usage and sustainability.
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Acting as a liaison point between other teams to coordinate activities and mitigate the impact of incidents
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external and identifying and resolving problems through root cause analysis
- Experience of analyzing and using performance data
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brentford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A