Website Publix Super Markets
- Publix is seeking a Programmer Analyst who will play a key role interacting with enterprise teams to define and develop architecture, technical requirements, interfaces, & implementation approaches for point of sale applications. As a member of this technology team, you will have an opportunity to influence architecture & design across enterprise/cross-functional teams in a high paced environment, participate in understanding customer/associate feedback to resolve or improve technical issues and develop, own, and drive implementation of the technology roadmap for point of sale solutions.
- On this team we are seeking a technical candidate with strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills as well as strong writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills. The most suitable candidate will be able to communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors, and business unit customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Five years’ experience developing and supporting enterprise applications running in a multi-platform distributed environment
- Be able to work with minimal supervision within a large corporate environment.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell
- Must have experience with Visual Studio 2017/2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong technical understanding of data modeling concepts
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC)
- Strong technical understanding of the .NET Framework
- Experience with designing enterprise class solutions using object oriented analysis and design and design patterns,
- UML, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure related systems client/server, workstations, servers, networks, midrange, mainframe, database, and middleware technologies like MQ
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with source control preferably TFS
- Minimum of two years’ coding experience leveraging C# or VB.NET
- Minimum of two years’ experience with SQL Server
- Ability to develop new applications within Scrum/Agile methodology
- Minimum of two years’ experience developing and supporting enterprise applications
- Experience with Retail concepts and related application software
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A