Website Progressive Insurance
As a Data Analyst Senior to Lead on the Commercial Lines Customer and Agent Servicing Long Term Planning team (CL CAS) you will develop forecasting and analysis to support Commercial Lines growth. In this role, you will have direct ownership of the forecasting and staffing decisions for multiple customer facing groups. You will have direct access to senior leadership as you present your recommendations, coordinate with multiple areas to enact your plans, and create analysis to directly drive efficiencies. The Commercial Lines Division continues to grow and your work will be an integral part to it’s continued success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation experience
- Instead of a quantitative degree, a bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of five years of analytical work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field of study and a minimum of three years of analytical work experience
- Strong quantitative skills to create and support forecasting methodologies
- Instead of a degree, a minimum of six years of analytical work experience
- Curiosity in identifying areas of opportunity to drive operational efficiencies
- Proven experience with SAS, SQL, Python, etc.
Company: Progressive Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Highland Heights, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A