Website Party City
At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Team Leads lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and services because we have the broadest and best selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
- You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service experience for our internal and external customers.
- You will cultivate an “It can be done” attitude with your team when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our customers.
- Team Leads are responsible for helping deliver on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Omni strategies and metrics
- You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service strategies.
- Team Leads reinforce exceptional customer service behaviors delivered by the store team through accountability, reinforcement, recognition, and praise.
- Teams Leads provide value to our guest by delivering a customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required.
- Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is required.
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
Company: Party City
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A