Website Party City
At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Team Leads lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and services because we have the broadest and best selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
- You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service experience for our internal and external customers.
- You will cultivate an “It can be done” attitude with your team when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our customers.
- Team Leads are responsible for helping deliver on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Omni strategies and metrics
- You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service strategies.
- Team Leads reinforce exceptional customer service behaviors delivered by the store team through accountability, reinforcement, recognition, and praise.
- Teams Leads provide value to our guest by delivering a customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
- You will support the Store Team Leader in holding associates accountable to expectations.
- Team Leads are expected to work a schedule that aligns to customer and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts, and weekends).
- Team leads are responsible for creating an environment that promotes associate engagement and retention.
- As part of the Leader on Duty (LOD) team, you are responsible for other various processes and procedures to ensure an efficiently operating store.
- Team Leads will master all OMNI channel service platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and others.
- You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
- You will assist the Store Team Leader with team onboarding and learning.
- You will continuously direct and coach store team members.
Company: Party City
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A