Website Panera Bread
- At Panera we believe that good food can bring out the best in all of us–food served in a warm, welcoming environment, by people who care, through a frictionless customer experience. The digital team at Panera Bread is actively seeking a Director, Digital Product Management to help create truly elevated experiences for our customers across our consumer-facing ecommerce platforms. Panera is a leader in the use of technology to create innovative restaurant experiences for our guests. This role is critical to the continued growth of the brand.
- In partnership with business leadership, the Director of Digital Product Management will define strategic direction for both large and small scale initiatives, drive the roadmap for various digital programs and advocate for both customer and business priorities throughout the organization. As a Director, you’ll be expected to invest in the development of your team by helping to define clear development plans and expectations while also holding each Product Manager accountable for success. Additionally, you’ll need to provide resources, coaching, and regular, actionable feedback.
- Collaborating with design, business and technical team leaders to identify interdependencies, define and document requirements that adhere to technical constraints
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features & functionality.
- Manage and grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams
- Partnering with key vendors and technology partners to solve technical and business challenges
- Make a sizable impact on the top line by leading cross-functional teams in ideation, technical development, and launch, identifying creative solutions for problems that arise along the way
- Develop supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Integrate usability studies, research, customer feedback and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Identify unmet customer needs and develop feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs while driving adoption of Panera’s digital platforms
- Develop test plans, monitor key metrics and support analytics teams for continual optimization of the product and business plan
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
Qualification & Experience:
- 8-10+ years of related e-Commerce / product management experience
- 3+ years direct people management
- Experience with agile development
- Self-starter with strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to identify, manage and track dependencies across multiple initiatives and teams
- Technical proclivity to learn new systems / technology for future incorporation or integration to the digital experience
- Obsession with creating great customer experiences
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A