Website Outback Steakhouse
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an AUSS-SOME experience. With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the FOH/BOH functions in a restaurant, including appearance, presentation, customer experience, and professional leadership and direction to employees.
- Share the vital responsibility to recruit, interview, and hire Outbackers to staff your restaurant.
- Engage in community and market-related opportunities at the restaurant.
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the Outback brand including, but not limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline, and termination as appropriate.
- Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the entire menu and preparation.
- Champion our development paths for all Outbackers so that they can reach their career goals. These development paths provide the roadmaps for our internal management promotions.
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance.
- Responds to guest comments and seeking the opportunity to build guest count while educating and empowering other Outbackers to act in a similar capacity.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards. The operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing direction and guidance to employees.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Assist with staffing levels and determining which staff are assigned to each shift.
- Willingness to relocate within the assigned region.
- One (1) year previous experience in full service (including bar) restaurant management
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Certification in food safety.
- Computer skills.
- One (1) year previous restaurant management experience
Company: Outback Steakhouse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A