As a Maintenance Tech 2 you will be responsible for executing a preventative maintenance program, as well as troubleshooting and diagnostics repairs of the building and material handling systems. You will also support the Operations team by helping with designing maintenance solutions for difficult problems and maintenance projects. The Maintenance Tech 2 will also help develop plans on how to accomplish building and department goals.
- Working Knowledge of a work order system
- Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used
- Lead preventative maintenance procedures
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Diagnose, using test equipment, electrical and electronic control systems and other related equipment, devices or components
- Safely operate equipment: forklifts, scissor and boom lifts, hand tools, and energy management equipment to perform system support tasks as required
- Maintain a positive working relationship across all departments within the Nordstrom facility
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair all aspects of material handling systems & conveyors (such as motor/ reducer issues, belt tracker, belt lacing
- Assist in supporting training plans for service technicians
- Maintain and troubleshoot basic relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components– photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders.
- Robotics Knowledge (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of power tools, pneumatic, or hydraulic tools.
- Basic knowledge of controls systems & PLC’s. (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 3+ years of experience with conveyors, electrical systems, & building maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of operation and repair of material handling equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A