Website New Look
This position sits within the Ecommerce team which consists of an Optimisation Test & Target Manager reporting to the Optimisation & Targeting Manager. Our vision is to deliver seamless, relevant & personalised experiences for customers across digital channels (website & app).
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and industry insights
- Drive value by delivering to pre-defined KPI’s such as increasing conversion rate or driving new customer acquisition.
- Proactively deep-dive into data & campaign performance using analytics tools to look for ways to further optimise the website or to use as insight for further iterations of tests. Ensuring dashboards and workspaces are up to date and accurate.
- Help to drive and maintain a strategic partnership with our third-party providers.
- Identify & create key customer segments for personalising the customer experience.
- Co-ordinate tests from ideation through to completion. This will include prioritisation, creating hypotheses, implementation and communicating results, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Supporting the Test & Target Optimisation Manager to deliver the A/B and MVT test roadmap based on business objectives and overarching team strategy.
- Proactively develop new test ideas on how to improve the customer experience and further iterate on tests using analysis of onsite behaviour, customer feedback and competitor analysis.
- Clearly brief developers, design & publishing with requirements of tests, adhering to the testing roadmap deadlines.
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs, Product Managers and UX to ensure that tests are successfully executed to deadlines and likely to achieve ROI.
- Advantageous to have experience of: Oracle Maxymiser, Adobe Analytics, Fast Stats, Contentsquare.
- Excellent planning skills and able to co-ordinate requests from multiple stakeholders
- Be highly numerical and analytical with strong proficiency in Excel
- Ideas driven and ability to take initiative
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of ecommerce optimisation principles, methodologies and best practices
- Team player with ability to collaborate across multiple departments
- Experience working with A/B and MVT testing tools
- Competent in all aspects of the analytical process including scoping of analysis, briefing of results, development of relevant and actionable recommendations and presentation of results.
Company: New Look
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A