Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities per category. To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations. So are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because this is where you’ll spend most of your working day in the field as you will be the main point of contact between Nestlé and its’ clients!
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms
- Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Customer oriented
- Good Communication skills in English, Arabic is a plus
- Persistent and reliable
- 0-2 years of experience (in Field Sales)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A