As a Marketing Lead, you’ll be developing and delivering advertising activity across multiple media channels to deliver on brand and commercial objectives. We’ll also look to you to understand brand tracking and media analysis to make sure we consistently improve media efficiency and campaign performance.
You’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing plans for International Retail and Commercial Banking in RBS International, across our jurisdictions in Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Gibraltar.
- Building strong relationships with our content, media and production agencies to deliver best in class work
- Leading a small team of Marketing Managers
- Approving content to make sure it complies with our creative strategy and principles
- Managing media plans to make sure they deliver against the brief
- Liaising with the digital content, performance media, and marketing delivery teams to make sure all campaigns are optimised across all channels
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure full through-the-line integration on relevant campaigns
- Experience of influencing effectively and stakeholder engagement
- Solid marketing experience in a large matrix organisation
- Significant experience of content production techniques
- An understanding of digital strategy and implementation
- An understanding of the critical elements of brand management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A