As a Data Quality Analyst, you’ll use your passion for data quality and analytics to help develop and improve our business processes to benefit the bank as well as our customers. To do this, you’ll develop and grow our data quality and data governance offerings, while making clear and actionable recommendations and spotting potential business issues and opportunities.
With strong collaboration, you’ll be working closely with your data colleagues and business stakeholders as well as with the wider areas of analytics to help solve a wide range of business problems, translate business questions into clear analytical plans and promote the innovative use of data across the bank.
- Drawing insight from identified data quality issues
- Supporting and collaborating with teams across the rest the area, as well as the wider bank, to tackle data quality issues, build data quality monitoring
- Automating profiling tasks and jobs
- Keeping up to date with the latest technical developments within data quality and making sure that changes to industry best practices are adopted
- Experience with analytical or database querying software such as SQL, SAS, R or Python
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to identify wider business impacts or opportunities across key outputs and processes
- A track record of delivering an analytical service and experience of using statistical techniques to articulate and translate business questions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A