As a Software Engineer, you will focus primarily on providing high quality, efficient technology solutions to business partners by crafting new software applications or modifying and/or supporting existing packaged or custom-built applications. In this capacity, you’ll analyze, code, configure, test, debug, document and maintain applications.
- Uses DevSecOps practices, tooling and techniques.
- Analyzes, solutions, develops, tests, debugs, documents and deploys software according to standards in an agile environment.
- Drives continuous improvement and learning through ongoing training, practice and innovation.
- Manages medium to large project priorities, deadlines and deliverables proactively.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Proven ability to tackle complex business and development problems.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Insurance/financial services industry knowledge a plus.
- Completion of undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, or other related degree.
- Technology experience or non-traditional technology certificates can be substituted for an undergraduate degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A