As a Retirement Specialist, you’ll help drive sales growth by providing retirement planning and education while delivering service to plan participants. You will develop, manage and retain relationships with plan participants and have regular retirement education and planning interactions with them. You’ll identify prospective new small case employer clients and take actions to acquire new small cases.
- Develops positive relationships with key public sector employer entity contacts within assigned territory.
- Schedules and conducts one-on-one and group seminars for potential and existing participants within an assigned territory.
- Serves as a financial resource to existing and potential participants by providing counseling and guidance on the features and benefits of defined contribution retirement savings plans which drive sales growth.
- Must have a deep understanding of the public sector business to apply knowledge of 457 plans, additional financial products and services to the business.
- Comprehension of annuity and investment products with the ability to effectively communicate product information.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape a plus.
- Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills required.
- Proven track record to maintain a territory of clients.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Three years of related experience in financial, sales or educational services functions.
- Other criteria, including leadership skills, competencies and experiences may take precedence.
- Staffing exceptions to the above must be approved by the hiring manager’s leader and Human Resources Business Partner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ohio, United States
Application Deadline: N/A