Website Merlin Entertainments
As an Edutainer, you will help to create lifelong memorable experiences in our attraction for our guests. Working in a variety of positions across the attraction, you will drive repeat visits by delivering the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation, and product knowledge. You will ensure that our guests are receiving optimal fun by connecting with them in a magical, fun, and safe environment.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Security within the workplace and in line with the Group Policy (HS001).
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to Guest Service, and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity.
- Ensure all public areas have well stocked displays at point of sale, ready for the attraction opening and that the areas are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day.
- Ensure the highest standards of accurate and efficient cash handling procedures while monitoring guest flow during transactions.
- To follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the department’s operating plan.
- Seeks out guest contact and displays enthusiasm and boundless amounts of fun energy.
- Ensure our extended queue lines are managed in a safe way while still delivering an excellent guest experience.
- In order to apply for this role you must be at least 16 years of age.
- Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
- Cash handling experience.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Excellent communication, listening, and motivational skills.
- Experience in a customer service role. Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A