Website Merlin Entertainments
As an Admission Shift Lead, you will be leading the way with an “always on” approach, proactively create memorable moments by providing expert play with guests driving full family fun, play, learning, and the development of skills together. This role requires a team leader who can leverage their passion and expertise to impact the guest experience interacting with children and parents as well as train, motivate, engage, inspire, and mentor the Admissions Hosts.
- Leads the team by example and is very attraction-floor based
- Proactively resolve guest complaints, escalating to a manager as necessary.
- Ensure excellent Guest Care at all times, working to Guest Obsession standards as set by Merlin
- Model the way and deliver training initiatives to Admissions Hosts ensuring the development of their skills, behaviors, and attitudes.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of Guest Service, presentation, technical operation and Safety in the attraction.
- Understand and exceed all guest expectations, proactively recognize guests’ needs and respond accordingly with a friendly, solutions focused approach, provide friendly, efficient and courteous service to guests, addressing guest queries with a smile, answering questions, and suggesting activities, and coach and motivate the Admissions Host to do the same.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation and health and safety in the attraction areas.
- Working alongside operations management, providing mutual assistance in ensuring all positions are covered.
- Ensure Admissions Hosts receive appropriate training
- Deliver memorable, interactive, fun experiences to all guests.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
- Experience working with marine life or a passion for marine life
- Customer service and guest interaction experience and proficiency is required.
- Experience and passion for entertaining children and families is required.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A