Website Merlin Entertainments
The Retail Supervisor is responsible for leading the retail teams as a part of the day to day operations of the department. In this role, you will manage a team of fun driven and enthusiastic magic and memorable experience makers. Through diligent work and optimal fun, you will strive to achieve the financial targets as well as lead and develop your team.
- Supports the Implementation and adherence to the Retail Planogram for the Retail Store to ensure LEGO Brand
- Be the best-in-class on-the-floor example of excellence in assigned commercial areas of the attraction.
- Support the delivery initial and ongoing training of Retail Team as required for safe, efficient, and effective operation of assigned commercial areas.
- Standards are maintained at all times.
- Work with Retail Manager to implement labor budgets/schedules for various day-types and seasonal needs.
- Supports the staff training on LEGO products so all staff are knowledgeable and able to upsell at every opportunity.
- Lead (by example) the Retail Team to consistently deliver world-class experiences to our guests, as evidenced by continuously meeting or exceeding KPI and Mystery Visit targets.
- Ensures all upsell opportunities are maximized by the whole team.
- Support the Retail Manager with Merchandising and Inventory Control programs for the attraction.
- Deputizes for the Retail Manager in working with the Commercial Director to ensure LEGO orders are placed on time and to budget to ensure we always have the highest demand items in stock
- Support the Retail Manager in the efficient, effective, and safe day-to-day running of assigned commercial areas of the attraction, with a strong focus on maximizing Per Cap spends and Average Transaction Values.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment.
- This position requires a fun, outgoing approach in interacting with others with a desire to provide service on the highest possible level and the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience is preferred and experience working with children and families is desirable.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A