- Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices.
- It’s your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
- The individual selected for this position will be responsible for preparing and decorating cakes for multiple occasions.
- The individual will also fill and condition the cake case throughout the shift.
- Potential for working in our deli and bakery areas.
- Maintaining a positive, friendly working relationship with customers, team members and leadership.
- Managing cake and icing inventory.
- Managing cake decorating station to include preparing icing’s and following all sanitation procedures.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Managing cake out-dates daily.
- Receiving and processing cake orders.
- Stocking and maintenance of product and product displays according to quality and merchandising standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Work in an efficient manner.
- Pay extreme attention to detail.
- Have excellent written communication skills.
- Be creative and energetic.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saginaw, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A