We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced CRM marketeer, with digital and mobile at their core. A proactive and organised marketer with strong attention to detail. It’s an opportunity to take a key role in the digital evolution of one of the most iconic brands on the planet. Doing interesting work in a great environment – within an organisation that has been investing in CRM and Digital and sees it as a key driver of future growth.
- Closely monitoring results and providing recommendations on how campaigns can be improved.
- Reviewing and quality assurance of all campaign creative, from first round to live tests.
- Become an expert in our brand principles and goals and how these apply to our communications. Ensuring our agency apply these to our communications.
- Managing the CRM campaign calendar and curating newsletter content by liaising with relevant teams including; Brand, Digital, Trust, Affinity
- Implementing tests and personalisation within calendar-led campaigns to continuously optimise performance.
- Managing the creative review process with all internal and agency stakeholders.
- Delivering against the timings and expectations throughout the process to ensure successful delivery of campaigns.
- Writing agency briefs for campaigns based upon strategic and campaign goals. These will cover communications across email, push, in-app and beyond.
- Sharing campaign results with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Support the Data Driven CRM Manager in planning and deploying CRM campaigns to customers. These will predominantly be calendar-led campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail, aiming for the best possible outcome and standard every time.
- Strong understanding of CRM KPIs and mobile app KPIs, segmentation and the operational processes behind data driven CRM campaigns that can influence them.
- Degree in relevant subject.
- Strong knowledge of CRM best practice, data driven campaigns and how CRM can grow customer engagement.
- A bias for action – constantly striving to deliver bigger and better at every opportunity.
- A digital savvy individual who is keen on all things CRM and marketing.
- Knowledge and experience of email and push marketing principles – current trends and innovations.
- 2-4 years experience in a CRM Executive role or equivalent. Within this time, you should have had end to end campaign management experience.
- Strong organisational skills, someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects at the same time.
- A great communicator. Frequent, clear and accurate communication with internal and agency teams is essential.
- A strong relationship builder and ability to manage stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes.
- Ability to analyse data and results to provide recommendations for future campaigns.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A