JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Twickenham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A