Based on the business needs across Supply Chain Domain, Finance domain, E-Commerce domain, WMS (warehouse systems), integrations with other platforms, the individual will contribute to drive projects , enhancements and operations functions.
- This role will work with the local business stakeholders and key users to design and deliver improvement across IT applications stack / ASEAN IT teams colleagues / APAC IT Zone team / Group SAP Competence Center / Outsourcer (third party AMS) to help L’Oréal manage its SAP environment.
- Responsible & accountable for delivering business demands , converting them into projects and delivery of the same from IT perspective in close liaising with business stakeholders
- Manage, deliver & drive in priority the local project portfolio across all facets of prioritisation, planning and resource allocation through to delivery of projects.
- This role will report to the ASEAN Finance and Supply Chain IT Manager (located in Singapore) and will take care of one direct report.
- The first assignment will be located in Australia, but the position may be located somewhere else in APAC down the track.
- Drive & deliver large-scale group projects initiatives, in compliance and as per guidelines set by group. Ensure standards & compliance as per Group and Zone directive.
- Lead and drive SAP local project initiatives with a specific attention to the IT integrations (across SD/MM/WM/FI and CO SAP modules or between SAP and other applications)
- Managing third party AMS IT team, to compliance as per SLA and ongoing improvement plans or project activities
- Work as Level 4 Support to resolve incidents within defined SLA. Support the appropriate in-house and outsourced core systems/ SAP strategies.
- Ensure proper reporting
- You MUST have functional knowledge of SAP SD and MM, with exposure to other modules and the integration points between them.
- You have 5 to 7+ years previous experience within a similar role and environment.
- You ideally have previous consulting experience and/or have worked for a multi-national company.
- You will have the a hands on approach when it comes to solution design, configuration, functional specifications, training and testing activities management as well as have a business oriented mindset.
- You will have strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to interact with key stakeholders.
- You will have effective communication and presentation skills required to interact with key stakeholders and senior management.
- You will be able to influence decision making across functions and key stakeholders.
- You will be customer focused.
- You will have exposure and understanding of debugging, and SAP objects
- You will have a working knowledge of EDI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A