L’Oreal USA has returned to the office under our Safe Together guidelines. We are following a hybrid work model of being in the office three days a week & working from home two days. All full time employees will need to be able to be in the office under this program as well as be compliant with our vaccination policies. While we can offer relocation support for most of our IT roles, we cannot support candidates that need to be fully remote at this time.
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partner efforts to develop, test, install and/or modify programs to meet Business initiatives.
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; develop effective business cases; and execute selected technology solutions
- Work with outsourcing partner to BUILDS / Support FICO IT landscape (includes SAP and integration to non-SAP applications).
- Act as SAP FICO Solution advisor to business users and L4 support in the areas of General Ledger, Fixed Assets (FA), Procurement (MM), Purchasing (SRM) and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting (CCA), CO-Internal Order (IO), EC-Profit Center Accounting (PCA), CO-PA (Profitability analysis) and Integration areas between SD/MM & FICO
- Strong understanding of Finance impacts from Integration of non-SAP platforms – GK POS, Manhattan, Taxware, Paymetric, Digital / Ecom initiatives & 3 PL Solutions
- Preparation of FI/CO design document, configuration, testing plans, validation of results and training materials using approved tools, templates, and methods.
- Developing good understanding of impact of new process / solutions on existing processes.
- Education: Advanced IT / Accounting / Finance / CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Business Skills : Knowledge of Accounting and Finance (Accounting Policies/ Procedures). Lead process design sessions with Business teams.
- High Proficiency in EXCEL.
- Experience with 2 to 3 SAP implementations and worked in multiple space within FICO Domain
- Knowledge of ABAP and Debugging Skills is nice to have.
- Interpersonal Skills : Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting,
- Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening.
- Management Skills : Ability to lead projects with cross functional team, External Resource Management, Teamwork, Commitment Management.
- Minimum 10 years’ hands-on experience in SAP FI/CO modules with good knowledge of SAP Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report process, SAP Add On – Taxware, FSCM/High Radius, Paymetric.
- Strong Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A