Position is responsible for tracking all elements of a program to ensure availability dates are met and promos/launches are executed in a timely manner. This requires frequent interaction with Sales Development, Promotional Purchasing, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Promotional Operations and Distribution.
- Analyze trends based on KPI’s to seek opportunities that drive efficiencies or reduce costs and then see those opportunities through to completion.
- Serve as acting manager when manager is not available, which includes representing team in department, cross-functional and/or business facing meetings.
- Implement process improvements
- Create and maintain department KPI’s
- Act as the liaison between Customer Service and other departments (Supply Planning, Sales Development, PIM, Promo Operations, Purchasing, Distribution)
- Assist in resolving Quota Violations; Ensure appropriate process has been identified and is being followed
- Oversee team projects
- Oversee training and onboarding of new employees, maintain training documents to ensure most accurate information
- Publish Phase Out-Disco Cut Reporting; manage process to reduce cuts related to Phase Out-Disco Status.
- Identify risk items with low DOS or program shortages and formulate action plans
- Provide release expectations to Customer Service; Publish Promo Release Report
- Ensure adherence to the plan (release and ship orders as expected)
- Communicate product availability information and the execution plan to Customer Service
- Research and resolve cuts on deliveries when there is inventory available
- Track availability of all materials associated with a Program from Supply Planning, Promo Ops, Promo Purchasing
- Provide program availability information to Sales Development
- Publish Program Availability Scorecard and work with other departments to implement actions for improvement
- Work with Sales Development to develop a proactive plan for constrained inventory situations
- Ensure all new materials are in an orderable/receivable/pick-able/shippable status
- Represent Supply Chain at a variety of divisional and/or product related meetings and offer operational perspective
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Knowledge of Power BI or other dashboard tools a plus.
- BS Business Admin/Supply Chain/Engineering/Accounting/Retail or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in a customer service, retail, wholesale or manufacturing related environment.
- Ability to seek effective and efficient ways to achieve results
- Detail Oriented
- 2-3 years experience in Inv Mgmt, Planning or Supply Chain Analytical role
- Proficient in Excel and creating a variety of tracking and variance reports.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Dependable and reliable self starter.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A