Provides a wide variety of administrative duties; sometimes those that are non-routine and confidential in nature; requires a general understanding of organization policies and practices; draws upon precedent to determine course of action; works under general supervision.
- Coordinate and manage LUXE Supply Chain VP’s calendar and schedule appointments and meetings; be cognizant of maintaining a manageable meeting load; confer with VP on a daily basis to ensure calendar is manageable and up-to-date
- Reconcile and prepare accurate, timely expense reports following the Company travel and expense policy for the VP, SC and occasionally during travel heavy periods for customer facing executives.
- Process monthly/quarterly events lists, division supply orders, product orders SHOP, delegate for multiple system approval processes on behalf of VP
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations
- Provide cross functional support as needed for direct team of 15+ under VP
- Open and manage purchase orders, as needed
- Send meeting and reminder notices and confirm attendance of invitees; reserve appropriate meeting space, catering, seating, supplies, and equipment
- Ad-Hoc organization/compilation of data and communications as requested by VP, SC for internal and external stakeholders.
- Plans and organizes functional meetings/summits, as necessary, adhering to financial guidelines.
- Communication liaison for LUXE US Supply Chain in regards to event updates and general information; lead local GIVE team and responsible for coordinating key LUXE Supply Chain employment engagement activities with partnership of local HR
- Build agendas, ensure proper flow in monthly team meeting and bi-monthly division meeting; prepare and type correspondence, ensure correct spelling and grammar usage
- Arrange meetings rooms (in person and virtually via MS Teams)
- Advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Event project planning experience preferred
- 5+ yrs previous administrative experience supporting an executive role
- Strong and effective communication using multiple platforms
- Able to handle confidential, sensitive information and prioritize independently- self and manager
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and MS Teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A