When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
- Maintain & set up Customer Pricing data in line with an agreed SLA
- Create & maintain promotion codes to support Sales Deals
- Issue Selective Distribution Agreements to our clients for signature
- Follow a Service Level agreement and a Credit Policy as defined by L’Oréal
- Advocate the Environment, Health and Safety initiatives within your team and in close liaison with the wider department and EHS function
- Participate in ad hoc projects to promote Simplicity & Efficiencies across the team.
- Provide test data to support changes in process
- Participate in Self Audits on a regular basis to challenge our data and processes
- Be GDPR compliant in everything we d
- Excellent interpersonal skills dealing with internal and external Customers
- Highly IT literate: an experienced user of MS office, excel, word and Outlook
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise your own work and adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Process driven: Must be able to work within strict guidelines with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of SAP desirable
- A proactive approach and able to resolve issues in a quick and efficient manner
- Confident and enthusiastic in your manner, you will be practical and methodical in your approach to problem solving and will work well either alone or as part of a team
- Previous experience of working within a Data, Customer Care or Support Service role is essential
- Be able to show evidence of excellent telephone and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bury, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A