As the Buyer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on category spend, managing key vendors and leading request for quotations for the US Market in line with our business stakeholder priorities. Beyond your core responsibilities, we are looking for someone who can quickly adapt to a fast paced environment, effectively communicate to stakeholders, innovate, and drive change.
- Manage/consolidate category spend analytics and Financial reporting
- Own/ develop a strong Supplier base and bring efficiencies for your category partners.
- Translate and prioritize global/regional strategies for your market
- Develop and implement RFP’s to meet / exceed performance objectives including contract/SLA negotiations in partnership with our legal team,
- Develop strong relationships with your key stakeholders, be recognized as a valued partner who influence business decisions.
- Quickly develop a strong understanding of your categories and effectively communicate to different levels of the organization from the Sourcing head to your peers.
- Build KPI’s and guide greater productivity through a total cost of ownership approach
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams and influence decisions
- Strong project management, negotiation, sourcing, and analytical skills
- 2+ years’ experience in strategic sourcing/purchasing, and category management in marketing environment is preferred
- The ability to understand and discuss basic financial data
- Knowledge of SRM/ SAP systems preferred
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
- General understanding of the US Marketing market
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration/Marketing, or related discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A