The Packaging Qualification labs team is a dynamic, collaborative, professional group that is part of the packaging team. Our mission is to ensure the quality of packaging conception, supplier capability, and consumer experience through risk assessment, testing, and technical expertise. We perform testing in our packaging labs on new launches, formula renovations, and packaging changes to support the business.
- Communicates testing results, alerts, and propose solutions in order to support business priorities and consumer experience
- Participates in training/onboarding of newcomers and partners
- Leads transversal projects as defined in order to improve lab efficiency, simplification, safety, quality, or agility and to bring value to the metier.
- Performs hands on lab work including filling, evaluation, and/or packaging test methods such as drop test, decoration testing, sun testing, etc
- Performs risk analysis based on previous testing, knowledge, and experience and makes recommendations to stakeholders (packaging and development). Uses risk assessment tools to analyze worldwide data.
- Manages project timeline and multiple priorities. Collaborates with stakeholders to prioritize testing and support project timing.
- Interacts with worldwide community to share results, exchange best practices, and improve worldwide guides and methods
- Strong PC skills; MS Office, PowerPoint and data base systems
- Knowledge of packaging and raw materials, transformation and industrialization processes
- Excellent communication skills, ability to relate clear results and well-constructed action plans
- Technical curiosity, Adaptability to change, capacity to challenge, thirst for knowledge, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Detailed oriented, good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information
- Understanding of chemical and physical reactions
- Engineering or relevant scientific degree preferred (BS ChemE, Packaging Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A