Website Live Nation
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to oversee management of financial statements, prepare forecast and budget data across multiple countries in Latin America, analyze & prepare key financial schedules/deliverables and assist in other special reporting projects as needed.
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Role will entail hands on management of international accounting and reporting
- Responsible for preparation and oversight of financial statements, including maintaining balance sheets (account reconciliations and bank reconciliations) as well as preparing and analyzing the P&L.
- Fixed cost review and management, including recording of appropriate accruals
- Assist in preparation of all key forecast and budget schedules across an array of companies and locations; analyze forecast/budget data and assist in preparation of required forecast/budget schedules.
- Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; participate in and monitor collection of receivables
- Month end close and SOX reporting
- Assist in preparation of all applicable sales and use tax returns
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting operations
- Ideal candidate is bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- 3+ years’ experience in financial statement preparation / general ledger accounting experience
- 7 years comparable work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Oracle experience preferred but not required
Company: Live Nation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A