The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will lead the marketing efforts for our B2C eCommerce business. This newly created position will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to all direct-to-consumer marketing channels including Social, Email, PPC, SEO, and Paid Media. The ideal candidate should be highly analytical with the ability to effectively manage the advertising and marketing budget to include weekly purchasing and monitoring of all media. They will be an expert in their platforms and responsible for developing a comprehensive marketing strategy to achieve annual revenue growth goals.
- Assists in the management of 3rd party agencies to ensure flawless execution and collaboration to improve the overall measurement and impact on ROI
- Stay current with industry trends, including audience targeting, creative, consumer trends, and more
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of PPC, SEO, paid social, display, mobile & video advertising efforts including: test setup, campaign management, copy development, and more
- Work with customer data to identify audiences for targeting
- Assist with cross-channel optimizations, including affiliate projects
- Report on the performance of all efforts and make adjustments to campaigns
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate program performance and results.
- Demonstrated ability to perform independently with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years of experience in ecommerce marketing, including SEO, digital advertising, and conversion rate optimization
- Ability to analyze marketplace trends and suggest changes to meet or exceed business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A