You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this..
- Provide information on analytic results to business and functional leaders using visualizations to communicate data and metrics, including data maps, leveraging Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Translate business needs into dashboards, with a specific understanding of how customer requirements turn into easy to use dashboard solutions
- Lead and perform end to end data validations from source to target for all new projects before handing over to business teams.
- Performing ad hoc data analysis, interpreting and communicating business insights results in a clear manner to business.
- Work closely with business SMEs and stakeholders for creating business requirement and functional specification documentation, defining and create the data mapping from the source systems and perform functional analysis.
- Collaborate with the EA Project Manager on improvements to the methodology, templates, developing and implementing solutions.
- Comprehend the business and information needs of the organization or its clients and translate them into BI/analytics/reporting requirements.
- Organize and lead data review sessions with stakeholders, ensuring all process details are accurately captured and approved by the business SME
- Establishes, supports and maintains standards of the analytics and data analytics process
- Provide analyses for large datasets necessary for decisions using actionable insights
- Have 5+ years of professional experience as a Data Analyst with large scale data and transform project is a must.
- Good hands-on experience on writing complex SQLs
- Hands on the Data validation and testing and good understanding of Devops tools such as Jira for conducting data validation and close loop it with business and development team.
- Must be hands-on on data analysis tools and frameworks such as Oracle, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS to analyze any amount of data to both solve business requirements.
- Exceptional documentation skills, including concise requirements and easy-to-follow process flow diagrams in Visio etc.
- Ability to forge consensus within a group of stakeholders, to deliver a solution that works for all
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative approach and good design aesthetics
- Knowledge of agile methodology and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Prior working experience of at-least 5 to 7 years in Analytics domain is a must.
- Experience with tools such as AZURE technologies such as Azure DevOps, SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Experience in Analyzing and documenting the various data source systems, data objects, linage, applications, data usage and privacy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A