As a Senior Associate, you will be responsible for all day to day accounting and bookkeeping functions related to each client you serve. You are a business partner to each owner and management group you provide services to and will be expected to learn each client’s financial position inside out. Our division works in the cloud providing our clients with accurate live data so that they can make decisions in a timely manner based on real time data.
You will be part of a growing national team supporting weekly, monthly and quarterly engagements across a diverse group of industries and deliver on a variety of cloud based assignments for clients across the country including
- Other functions such as GST/HST filings, month end / quarterly reviews will form part of your responsibilities
- Ongoing communication with clients and their representatives throughout the year, utilizing various communication tools.
- Full cycle bookkeeping on various clients in a number of industries.
- Responsibilities include reconciliation of bank balances and credit card transactions, processing of sales and purchases invoices, overseeing payroll processing and recording ad hoc adjusting entries on a regular basis utilizing cloud based software and apps
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal workday or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their role. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, our approach to flexibility provides for this.
- Desire to learn and keep on top of new developments within the app ecosystem
- Working hard and smart to meet demands at key times of pressure for the final deliverable to the client
- Being diligent and detail oriented when preparing reports or other deliverables
- Being driven to continuously learn from experiences and seek out feedback and development opportunities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A