This role sits within our Connected Front Office capability, which brings together expertise in Sales, Marketing, Service and Experience Design to transform the way businesses interact and engage with their customers. We help our clients connect with their customers on multiple levels and channels by embedding awareness of and benefit to the customer in every aspect of the business.
In this client facing role, you will use our pre-built assets, robust methodology and technology alliances to enable greater speed to value for our clients and support us in generating a higher margin, longer term revenue stream for KPMG.
- Support the day-to-day delivery lead on front office transformation projects from requirements gathering workshops all the way through to post-implementation support and adoption analysis
- Work as part of a delivery team to apply analytical skills to identify client problems and shape customer-centric solutions
- Play a key role in bidding, winning and delivering customer-centre transformation engagements of significant size and scope
- Help clients focus on generating value through their front-office investments, with a clear performance focus and value creation.
- Input into developing a projects’ business case and benefits tracking
- Work with our technology teams to prototype, test, integrate key technology solutions
- Support the Customer leadership team together with Consulting Market Leaders to build and action Go-To-Market plans within their industry, focussed on target clients
- From a consulting, technology services or industry-based CRM programme delivery background with experience of designing, building and delivering solutions
- Exposure to customer-centric front-office transformational programmes, ideally underpinned by experience design, marketing, sales or service methodologies.
- Uses a unique perspective to solve complex problems
- Experience leading workstreams and associated deliverables for internal or external clients
- Understanding of agile delivery
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Northampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A