As a RPA developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and automating RPA solutions using Blue Prism for various departments within KPMG.
- Operate within a highly motivated work environment and team.
- Translate business requirements into detailed design specifications & code using recommended best practices and workflow principles that are efficient and well structured.
- Testing the implemented RPA solution, ensuring it meets the defined requirements.
- Create & maintain appropriate documentation and facilitate final delivery.
- Work on general maintenance of automated solutions including enhancements and working with the controller to troubleshoot production issues and provide timely solutions.
- Leverage industry best practices and recommend automation solutions including architectural and technical designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Collaborate with clients and business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) during the development to production deployment cycle.
- Work with the team to investigate and analyze problem areas, identify opportunities for improvement to maximize efficiency for a business model.
- Ability to Prioritize and manage Multiple Portfolios/domains for automation of solutions using Blue Prism.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to interact with different clients and SMEs.
- API Integrations in RPA.
- Experience rolling out large scale enterprise RPA projects.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in programming languages (VB.NET, C#) and SQL.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design and Implementation and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
- 2 – 3 years hands on experience on Blue Prism with work directly aligned to the specific responsibilities of this role.
- A team player with a track record of meeting deadlines.
- Utilize backlog management tools and track progress on tasks / stories and update in a timely manner.
- Developer Certification from Blue Prism.
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytics skills to understand complex requirements and define sophisticated technical/functional solutions.
- Good understanding of different components and features in Blue Prism, as well as process design documents and technical design documents.
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A