Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Technology Assurance to join our Audit practice.
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Run BOTs and data analytic tools to automate procedures and analyze results
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for clients, including system development, package implementation, SOC and control readiness assessments, and/or platform reviews within multiple industries.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Supervise associates and interns on engagements
- Develop and maintain a positive, productive, collaborative professional relationship with the client and engagement teams to provide well-coordinated and consistent high-performance result
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- CPA or CISA candidate preferred
- Project or team lead experience’ specifically within a consulting firm is preferred
- Travel as needed
- Minimum of three year of professional experience preferably in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, Modern ERP packages (SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc.), or risk assessment with a minimum of two years of SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliance testing experience leading engagement teams. Attestation experience is preferred.
- Minimum one year of professional experience preferably in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, Modern ERP packages (SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc.), risk assessment, business processes, project management, IT Operations, and/or IT strategy) within multiple industries
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A