KPMG Canada is growing and is seeking a seasoned Senior Manager, National Innovation Marketing to lead the development, management and implementation of the marketing plan and programs for the Canadian Managing Partner (CMP) of Innovation at KPMG. Reporting to the Director of Innovation Marketing, this role works closely with Innovation leadership, marketing and communications teams and will collaborate with the broader National Marketing and Communications (NMC) team, geographic marketing teams and other key stakeholders to execute, integrate and amplify priorities of the Innovation group. This new role is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in transforming KPMG’s brand in the Digital & Innovation space in the market by thinking and doing differently.
- Identify and monitor emerging trends and opportunities in the industry, and work with business leadership to build brand, relationships, and revenue in key markets.
- Strategic marketing planning, marketing program management and execution
- Develop and implement National marketing and campaign plans, collaborating closely with support teams and monitoring progress.
- Aligning national Innovation marketing activities with the firm’s business priorities.
- Enhance market profile and reputation
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement an appropriate mix of activities that highlight KPMG’s expertise.
- Develop and implement thought leadership projects based on key industry issues where KPMG needs and/or wants to have an opinion that will help shape the development of the market.
- Provide marketing recommendations to support lead generation
- Marketing resource management and collaboratio
- Collaborate with National and Geographic Marketing and Communications colleagues to align and execute on activities and priorities
- Access and leverage the wider National Marketing and Communications resources (e.g. Creative Services, Digital and Social Media, etc.)
- Develop ideas to progress the overall marketing program in order to foster a culture of continuous improvement and development. Support and develop best practice marketing and communications.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new trends and thinking with focus on identifying growth opportunities to drive the marketing agenda and other activities
- Embrace and drive innovative marketing strategies and techniques, translating the latest service and propositions, into practical approaches
- Experience in leading a small team and working as a collaborative team member, especially in a virtual environment.
- Experience identifying key industry and client information (trends, issues, client-specific data, and strategic business opportunities) and present marketing perspective on what will be required to meet strategic goals.
- Demonstrable success in strategically guiding multi-channel marketing programs, with emphasis on digital and social, and analyzing success and providing recommendations leveraging metrics.
- Ability to simplify complex marketing matters to influence and negotiate with stakeholders and translate into client-relevant marketing strategies.
- Experience in the Innovation / Digital / Tech marketing space is an asset; knowledge and curiosity in this emerging space is required
- A proven aptitude for initiative and innovation. A strategic, creative thinker who fosters a culture of innovation and experimentation to create value.
- Digital-first strategic thinker with experience in content development, story-telling and digital media.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to get buy-in and support for projects from diverse and often widespread stakeholders.
- A marketing professional with 7 to 10 years’ experience, including 2 to 3 years of experience in a senior marketing role
- Diploma or undergraduate degree, preferably in a marketing related qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St John’s, NL, CA
Application Deadline: N/A