At KPMG we understand the complex challenges facing the world today and the role we play when it comes to sustainability and our obligation to support the communities we serve – while helping to drive measurable change that has an impact. As a priority growth area, our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) team is investing in people and technologies to enhance our capabilities to build a better future.
The ESG group brings together an experienced network of diverse professionals from across Canada and globally to deliver cross-functional industry leading practices, research and trusted client solutions to address the biggest issues facing society. Our teams help clients manage related risks and opportunities to have a positive impact on our collective future. We deliver purpose driven growth uniting the best of KPMG to help drive sustainable transformation through a multi-disciplinary approach to ESG.
KPMG is searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the growth in our ESG practice. Success in this role means you have a solid business and recruitment acumen, can identify strong candidates with diverse training and professional experience and can work independently while remaining solutions oriented and hiring the best talent. You are someone who organically develops relationships internally and with candidates while working in a dynamic environment – with a diverse range of teams.
- Participate in debriefs and present/negotiate employment offers
- Support hiring managers to continuously enhance their talent acquisition capabilities
- Execute the ESG recruitment strategy and be known as an expert in this area, including actively networking and creating strong long-term relationships with prospective talent
- Work closely with our ESG group throughout the search process to provide consistent communication and incredible service
- Hire both Campus and Experienced Hires and be a brand ambassador for KPMG while incorporating an inclusive and diverse approach to recruiting
- Advance prospects into candidates, engaging them and performing assessments/screening while providing an exceptional, high-touch candidate experience
- Strong attention to detail and a data curious nature and ability to provide meaningful insights to stakeholders as necessary
- Highly motivated, and able to deal with multiple priorities and activities; strong time management skills and comfortable working with deadlines under pressure
- Business or related undergraduate degree
- 2 – 3 years of experience in recruitment
- Energectic, fun approach to your recruitment game while playing a key role in sustaining our positive culture
- Excellent relationship-building skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work cooperatively with people who have a diverse range of skills, styles and approaches
- A collaborative working style and talent to form and maintain strong relationships
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A