You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
- Supports the data quality infrastructure, specializing on data consolidation, specializing on data consolidation, data analysis and responding to user issues and requests.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Provides guidance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and data stewards.
- Manage, analyze, and resolve data initiative issues and manage revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements (IT, Security, Privacy, Risk & Managed Service) while adhering to published data standards.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to the data quality. Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategies, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Responsible for defining, implementation, monitor the Data Management and Governance framework for the firm. Update and maintain the methodology documentation including processes, policies, and guidelines.
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration, and support coordination of the Master Data Management (MDM), Reference Data Management (RDM), Metadata, Data Quality and Data Dictionary applications.
- Architect, design, develop, troubleshoot, and implement cloud solutions.
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g., IaC, Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet, GitHub).
- Exceptional documentation skills, including concise requirements and easy-to-follow process flow diagrams.
- Ability to forge consensus within a group of stakeholders, to deliver a solution that works for all.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Influence and negotiate.
- Knowledge of MDM and Data Quality tools such as Azure Purview, Informatica, Collibra etc.
- Experience in using Data Factory as the ‘data engineer tool’ for building ETL patterns and data pipeline patterns of data quality in Azure.
- Prior working experience of at-least 10 to 15 years is must in Analytics domain especially in Data Management, MDM, RDM and Data Quality tools.
- Prior experience of defining and implementing the Data Management and Governance framework is must.
- Experience with deep understanding of the data and come up with meaning full business insights.
- Solutions hosted on cloud platforms (e.g., Azure App Service, Kubernetes (AKS/EKS/GKE)).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A