Website KinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you’re passionate about leading and coaching others to deliver on our brand’s promise, the District Leader role could be for you! District Leaders oversee a business portfolio of Center Directors, providing them with the tools they need to succeed. This critical leadership position drives the quality and consistency our families experience in our centers across their district to maximize customer acquisition and retention. This is a multi-unit field leadership role, responsible for 10-15 centers and more than $10M in revenue.
- Nurture customer relationships throughout the market while driving and supporting sound business decisions with children and families in mind.
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and engage a highly talented team of Center Directors and teaching staff.
- Drive consistent focus on quality, accreditation, and educational excellence throughout your district.
- Manage a business portfolio, identify sales opportunities, and drive business decisions to maximize revenue, customer retention and acquisition.
- Ability to identify, develop, retain and engage a high-performing team
- Strong business acumen; ability to drive financial results and identify sales opportunities
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Leadership experience in a customer and talent focused environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a successful multi-unit leader
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A