Website KinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you’re passionate about inspiring children and teachers alike to learn and grow, the Program Manager role could be for you! Program Managers are passionate about educational excellence and empowering confident teachers. As a Program Manager, you will use our nationally recognized curriculum as a framework to create unique and engaging classroom experiences. Program Managers are committed to making their site successful and know that meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team are important to success. Successful Program Managers are fully engaged, enthusiastic about their work, and eager to share their knowledge with others.
- Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and children in our sites
- Lead and supervise a team of teachers to create unique and engaging classroom experiences, leverage and develop “best in class” educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Ensure your site is operating effectively; maintain licensing, safety, and educational standards
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- NAEYC/NAC, and state licensing knowledge preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Budget and financial accountability with revenue generation experience preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Des Plaines, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A