Website KinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you’re passionate about leading and coaching others to deliver on our brand’s promise, the Area Manager role could be for you! Area Managers oversee a portfolio of teaching staff, providing them with the tools they need to succeed. Area Managers are critical leaders within our company who drive quality and consistency in the center experience to maximize customer acquisition and retention.
- Drive consistent focus on quality and educational excellence throughout the market.
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and engage a highly talented team of teaching staff.
- Manage a portfolio of business, identify sales opportunities, and drive business decisions to maximize revenue, customer retention and acquisition.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
- Ability to build relationships with families, staff, and education partners, while creating a dynamic environment where play and learning happens
- NAEYC/NAC, and state licensing knowledge preferred
- Must be physically able to use a computer, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors as needed
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience, preferably in multi-unit environment
- Budget and financial accountability with revenue generation experience preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Ability to identify, develop, retain and engage a high-performing team
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Des Plaines, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A