- Work closely with cross functional departments, global communications partners, and franchise partners to source and develop brand news and stories and best practice from across the organisation.
- Lead our events calendar – from our monthly townhall meetings to our annual RGM Conference with over 1500 delegates
- Support the day-to-day management of our internal communication channels and platforms, including; newsletters, digital screens and internal social media ensuring content is relevant, easy to engage with and distinctive.
- Management of internal campaigns for initiatives such as International Women’s Day, Pride, Mental Health Awareness and project and product launches to name a few.
- Support the day-to-day management of our employer brand channels such as linked in and Instagram.
- Lead strategic internal engagement projects
- Continual measurement of the effectiveness of our communications channels – building reports to share results back to the business, offering insight and learnings and working to improve platform reach and engagement.
- Create and execute content for our internal communications and employer brand strategy – planning, scheduling, copywriting and coordinating cross functionally.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our creative agencies.
- Create ad hoc organisational announcements.
- Ability to multitask leading different projects and work under pressure, with changing priorities, tight deadlines and budgets.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders on best practice for employee communications.
- First class, versatile copywriting skills. The successful candidate will be able to adapt instantly to the KFC tone of voice or flex dependent on executive voice, with flawless grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Problem solving and analytical capability to interpret data, analyse findings and use these to implement new communication strategies.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Creativity and imagination, but with a sharp eye for detail, ability to prioritise, work collaboratively, respond to feedback, see the bigger picture and stay calm under pressure.
- We’re looking for a team player who embraces the company culture and gets involved.
- Ability to remain positive and motivated and inspire those around you.
- We’ll need you to show patience, resilience and be able to make judgment calls under pressure.
- We’re looking for someone solution driven, meaning you’ll be inquisitive, tenacious and determined… always looking for new ways to deliver ground-breaking work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A