- A proven expert in recruitment and leading-edge practices;
- An understanding of brands and branding and how to connect this to building a progressive employer brand experience;
- Social media savvy – using a range of innovative approaches to recruit talent into key business areas, reducing reliance on recruitment agencies;
- Knowledge of up to date employment legislation;
- Understanding of the hospitality culture, dynamics and challenges;
- Adept at working with recruitment systems & technology – previous experience of working with ATS & CRM systems to recruit talent into key business areas;
- Professional approach to all situations ensuring the candidate experience is managed at all times;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent operational knowledge of all aspects of recruitment and progressive recruitment methods, systems and processes;
- Strong Commercial acumen
- An understanding of diversity and how this impacts and links with recruitment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage a number of open roles concurrently and work at pace;
- Proven track record of delivering a consistent recruitment experience end to end for both candidate and hiring manager;
- Collaborate to develop ideas that build “peak” memorable brand moments into the candidate journey building fans of our brand and culture with every interaction.
- Be a brand ambassador for KFC actively promoting the business as an employer of choice at all times by embodying our values and culture.
- Stay connected to broader business strategy and performance across functions;
- Immerse yourself in KFC’s culture, developing a strong instinct for the brand, top talent and the leadership behaviours required to succeed at KFC;
- Be the subject matter expert for hiring managers, taking full and accurate job briefs and meeting recruitment service level agreements at every stage of the recruitment process;
- Actively assist hiring managers with telephone interviewing and other selection processes ;
- Build strong relationships with all candidates during the recruitment process ;
- Build and maintain high quality effective relationships with People & Culture Business Partner
- Proactively search and identify suitable candidates from both internal and external sources in a timely fashion, keeping hiring managers informed at all stages of the recruitment process;
- Liaise with hiring managers, discussing relevant candidates and recommending which candidates to invite to selection stages.
- Ensure interviews are set up speedily and effectively with all necessary documentation to ensure legally compliant.
- Ideally several years of experience in hospitality recruitment
- A proven track record for transforming the talent acquisition candidate journey
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A