Website Kaiser Permanente
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for serving as a liaison between HR Centers of Excellence and business stakeholders to influence the development and deployment of strategies, programs, policies, and procedures, conducting company human resources support activities departments, and ensuring successful implementation of organizational change efforts. This position works with HR and business partners to delivery solutions on employee and/or labor relations issues, conducts and/or partners on HR investigations, conducts reporting of Company employee information and external benchmarks, and supports HR compliance.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Serves as first point of contact between HR Centers of Excellence and business stakeholders to influence the development and deployment of strategies, programs, policies, and procedures by assessing HR impact in consideration of changing business strategies; researching and analyzing organizational data and processes to identify trends, root causes, and potential solutions to HR issues; delivering data driven recommendations on HR efforts; and aligning and providing solutions in consideration of both HR and business objectives.
- Conducts company human resources support activities departments by providing support to internal and external stakeholders on diverse HR specialties (e.g., equal opportunity/affirmative action, disability management, recruitment and hiring options, compensation, employee benefits, training); performing human resources activities; ensuring human resources align with KP standards; and ensuring human resources activities are fully documented.
- Ensures successful implementation of organizational change efforts by identifying requirements; assessing information to identify solutions to obstacles and mitigating risks; consulting with internal stakeholders on change management strategy; providing input in the creation or revision of change management plans; developing communications; and monitoring ongoing impact of organizational changes or efforts on employees.
- Works with HR and business partners to deliver solutions on employee and/or labor relations issues by providing consultation on employee relations matters (e.g., performance management, employee discipline issues, bargaining, etc.); conducting research and providing advice and assistance on employment related regulations at the State and Federal level; administering collective bargaining agreements; advising employees and management regarding employee relations policies, procedures, and documentation; researching, identifying, and analyzing employee relations concerns; and coordinating problem resolution.
- Senior Human Resources Professional Certification (SHRM-SCP or SPHR).
- Three (3) years human resources consulting experience.
- Three (3) years experience working cross-functionally across departments, functions, or business lines.
- Three (3) years experience as an HR generalist or working across multiple HR disciplines.
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Public Administration or related field.
- Three (3) years health care experience.
- Three (3) years experience negotiating labor relations agreements.
- Two (2) years experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Human Resources Professional Certification (SHRM-CP or PHR).
- One (1) year experience as a chief negotiator of labor agreements.
- Three (3) years organizational development experience.
- Three (3) years labor relations experience.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A