Website Kaiser Permanente
To be responsible for evaluation, treatment planning, referral, care management, individual follow-up, and group therapy based on clinical evaluations of targeted populations; and acts as a consultant and liaison to physicians and clinical staff as well as outside agencies.
- Consults regularly with psychiatrists on member care.
- Communicates with Behavioral Health colleagues, Primary Care providers, and other Kaiser Permanente providers and agencies as needed to facilitate integrative care.
- Prepares and submits reports on mental health activities as requested.
- Participates in staff development meetings and in quality of care activities on a regular basis.
- Manages panel and practice management within departmental guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Completes mental status and psychosocial assessment of members.
- Provides individual and group psychotherapy and classes, in person and through telemedicine, implementing goal specific and measurable treatment plans.
- Evaluates, counsels and refers members to more appropriate mental health provider(s) or to community resources when indicated.
- Provides urgent care and crisis intervention as indicated.
- Provides more specialized treatment modalities when qualified by special training.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience providing CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience providing urgent care or crisis intervention required.
- New employees have one (1 )year from date of hire to obtain appropriate licensure in all three jurisdictions.
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association is required at the time of hire.
- Minimum five (5) years of Post Master’s clinical experience in mental health required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience providing individual and group therapy required.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A