Website Kaiser Permanente
Under the direction of a licensed Pharmacist, may perform packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks, including removing drugs from stock; counting, pouring, or mixing pharmaceuticals; placing product into a container; affixing label(s) onto container; packaging and repackaging.
- Counts, pours and mixes pharmaceuticals.
- Performs packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks.
- Performs packaging and repackaging tasks.
- Places products in container and affixes labels onto containers.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Removes drugs from stock.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to work in a Labor Management Partnership environment.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Working knowledge of current drug forms, dosage strengths, and generic & trade name, and traditional equivalents.
- Must be able to learn and operate pharmacy computer system and other equipment.
- Ability to read, understand and transcribe pharmaceutical information.
- Knowledge of Federal & State laws/regulations regarding the provision of pharmaceutical services.
- Must be able to either type 30 WPM or 6,000 KPH.
- Requires successful completion of the Outpatient Pharmacy Technician qualifying exam.
- Must possess verbal and written English-speaking communication skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with frequent bending/stooping/lifting or reaching.
- Candidate must complete the Kaiser Outpatient Pharmacy Technician Training Program and pass the test no later than 60 days after start date.
- Ability to learn and operate pharmacy computer system and other equipment.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A